When progressing higher and further at alpine altitudes and above staying warm and dry is vital. That's where the active insulation layer comes in. Ventrix™ dynamic venting insulation means the Summit L3 delivers spring-time warmth and efficient moisture management.
Extra insulation over the body - where you need it most - and less on the sleeves, together with perforations over the spine help prevent overheating.
And when you do work up a sweat, FlashDry-XD™ technology efficiently wicks it away. A durable water repellent prevents wetting-out if you get caught out by the weather. The L3 features a pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood, stretch-knit cuffs and side-cinch hem to keep chilling winds at bay. It's also built to withstand brushes with rock thanks to the durable nylon ripstop weave.
Stretch, the cut itself and underarm gussets ensure full climbing mobility. And seamless shoulders reduce the chance of chaffing and discomfort when carrying a heavy approach backpack. Wear it while you belay, while you climb and while you repel.
- Style: 4AKZ
- Body: 20D X 24D 100% Nylon Woven Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sleeves And Hood: 50D 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane Woven With FlashDryXD™ And DWR Finish
- Outer-Lower-Body And Sleeve Lining: 20D X 30D 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane Woven
- Core Lining: 20D X 20D 51 G/M² 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane Woven
- Insulation: Ventrix™ 100% Polyester Stretch Synthetic Insulation: 40 G In Body, 25 G In Hood, Sleeves And Side Panels
- Avg Weight: 350 G